The session will be provided by Sass Boucher, an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist whose research interests include the emotional impact social work.
This 2 hour CPD session will provide experienced practitioners (post ASYE) with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of practical tools and strategies to develop their emotional resilience.
This is a free event for all qualified social work staff from across the Teaching Partnership, which includes the following organisations:
- Staffordshire County Council
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- Shropshire County Council
- Telford and Wrekin Council
- Cheshire East Council
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership NHS Trust
- South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Keele University
- Staffordshire University